Our staff has prior experience on numerous projects throughout the globe including:
- Management of global companies with thousands of employees outside of the U.S.;
- Deployment of, and financing of several technology ventures;
- Purchase of a major company in Sao Paolo, Brazil;
- Evaluation and economic analyses on hundreds of projects in Europe, Asia and Latin America;
- Representation on the sale of an international water/waste water utility;
- Evaluation of several business ventures for potential acquisition in Argentina, Eastern Europe, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and other countries;
- Assessment of infrastructure requirements under the North American Free Trade Agreement mandated programs;
- Work for the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the North American Commission on Environmental Cooperation and other U.S. and multilateral agencies;
- Successful leadership to establish a regional (Latin American) Investment fund; and
- Fund-raising for several technology and biomedical ventures in Latin America.
We are able to draw from our experience to assist in providing management advisory services to multinational companies, or companies planning to enter international markets.